Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good a perception you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of providers not wanting to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you down.)
6. Contain too many similar services that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and InventHelp George Foreman are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention help posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they write a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent ideas is a simple task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as possible.